Friday 9:30am to 9:30pm
Saturday 9:30am to 9:30pm
Sunday 9:30am to 4:30pm
Friday 11:30AM to 12:00AM
Saturday 11:30AM to 12:00AM
Sunday 11:30AM to 5:30PM
Friday 12:00PM to 7:00PM
Saturday 11:30AM to 6:00PM
Sunday 11:30AM to 5:00PM
What is Kikori Con?
Kikori Con is an American anime convention held in Flagstaff, Arizona and organized by Monkey Paw Entertainment. The convention is held in February every year. It is currently hosted at the Little America Hotel Flagstaff.
What's with the name?
Kikori Con gains its name by combining the Japanese name for Lumbejack "Kikori" and adding the word "con" for convention at the end. The lumberjack helps reference the conventions roots in Flagstaff Arizona which is home to beautiful wilderness areas.
What can I do there?
Kikori Con is a place where any Anime/Manga fan can find ways to have fun. For example:
- Programming tracks for all ages and genres
- Main events hall with large programming
- Vendor hall to shop
- Workshops to help you learn
- Themed evening raves to help you party all night
- Masquerade to show off your talents
- Maid and Anime Cafes to entertain you